Services & Equipment
- JEOL transmission electron microscope 1200 EX ll equipped with an 11 megapixel AMT digital camera, model XR111.
- Reichert Jung Ultracut E microtome
- Olympus BX50 upright microscope with an Olympus DP70 digital camera
- Nikon inverted fluorescent microscope with a Spot RT Slider digital camera.
- Zeiss 510 laser scanning confocal microscope, with 3 lasers and the META system, which uses spectral signature analysis to separate signal from upto 8 fluorochromes with highly overlapping emission spectra.
In vivo Imaging:
- IVIS 200 in vivo imaging system with fluorescence, bioluminescence, X-ray and visible light imaging capabilities (available through ComparativeMedicine).
- Six computers at EVMS running Metamorph imaging software and one computer running IVIS image analysis software
- Hewlett Packard inkjet 2200 color printer