Financial Aid Award Notice
Approximately 30 days before the beginning of the academic year, an award notice will be sent to you at the email address provided on your FAFSA. We will also forward it to your EVMS email account if different. Please take time to read it carefully. The notice contains important information and steps to take to finalize your award. Your award notice contains:
- the cost of attendance on which your award was based;
- your expected family contribution as determined by your FAFSA;
- a breakdown of the types of available aid;
- an opportunity to reduce or decline one or more of your loans;
- instructions of how to complete loan process; and
- dates by which to have the loan process completed.