EVMC Campus Police Parking Citations
- Campus Police and Public Safety officers issue EVMC or City of Norfolk citations.
- Chronic violators are at risk of losing on-campus parking or having their vehicles booted or towed.
- Violators are responsible for all towing costs, fines and court appearances associated with City of Norfolk citations.
EVMC Campus Police Issue Citations for the Following Offenses
(Possible booting, towing or loss of privileges)
|Wrong way||Backed into space (garages)|
|Obstruction||Parking in undesignated area|
|No ID badge||Parking assignment violation|
|No parking media||Media improperly affixed|
|Property damage||Failure to obey EVMC signage|
|Failure to comply||Vehicle storage > 120 hours|
|Parked over lines||Driving through barricades/gates|
|Inappropriate behavior||Driving over islands/medians|
City of Norfolk Citations
(Possible fines and court appearance)
- Handicap spaces
- Fire and emergency lanes
- No stop zones
- Violation of any city posted signage
- All moving violations
- Illegal activities
- Other illegal offenses such as: Safety violations/Expired decals/DUI