ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform administrative tasks related to scheduling of clinical rotations.
- Help organize and participate in new student Orientation.
- Maintain records for student compliance.
- Supervise students in the clinical setting to ensure proper patient care and timeliness.
- Work with Sentara Lions Center Management to ensure adequate coverage of clinic schedules.
- Evaluate student performance in the clinical setting and provide feedback.
- Inform program director of any student knowledge or performance deficiencies.
- Participate in student interviews.
The position requires an undergraduate degree in Health Science or related field; an emphasis in Ophthalmic Technology preferred. Certification or pending certification at the COMT level is required. Experience in Blackboard content management and Microsoft Office software is desirable.
Please send letter of interest and CV to:
Department of Human Resources
358 Mowbray Arch, Suite 101
Norfolk, VA 23507